In December 31  , 2017  i Started my journey from Dhaka to Bandarban .I reached in Bandarban city very early in the morning on January 1 ,2017 .Next day in january 2 , 2017 i started travel to  Thanchi .I reached at Thanchi In the Evening than i met my tribal friend MR, Rangching Mru . We made a plane to visit the remote tribal villages .Next day Early in the morning we started walking to the way of Remote tribal villages.
In January 03, 2017. I have visited 3 tribal villages named are Chakmapalli, tenchungya Para, Jomipara udnder Thanchi Upzela in Bandarban hill District, Bangladesh. please note that..  Jomipara is the most remote area of Thanchi Upzela .
In January 04, I have visited tribal village name Nimpara, and prorschim bazar  near the Sangu Rivar and DEEM mountain also know as Deem pahar. 
I heard about them from one of my tribe friend .I decided to visit them because i wanted to know about there lifestyle and culture .When we visited one of tribal village ,we first met with the head member of the tribal group to get permission of taking  photographs .When we were visiting them many tribal people warmly welcomed us ,and they shared there triditional foods to us. Many people were shy.

I have taken those photographs on January 3,4, 2017 at Village Thanchi Upzela under Bandarban District.  

There home was made by bambo and woods on Hiltops  , locally known as Machang Ghar , Every House (Machang Ghar ) has three or more rooms and a little balchony in front of the house. Those rooms  are used for bed, kitchen, store and guest room. They have no furniture and no electricity. some one use small solar plant for using lights. All their house hold stuff made by bamboo and woods. 
 They usualy cooked rice, vegetable, animals, nappi (special item for them made by dried fish) etc. They don't use spice and oil for cooking.
They usualy eats three time in a Day. Member of a house sits together to having foods.
They sleep on the ground of the house using a simple home made mat as a bed . They sleep together. 

Men does little works regarding family. They hunt animals for eat from the hill.
-Women work hard, they collect water from the mountain velly, river, and lake early in the morning and then cooks food. They do all the household works. Women go to hill for cultivate crops, localy know as Jhum Chash. the collet woods from hill.  
-children stay home and plays with neighbours. They have no educational institutions so they are deprive of the light of educations.


-When We visited the Jhomipara, Mru group's villages, the hole village were festive mood.  People were coming from other villages to celebrate Kumlang festival. First we met the head of the village. He offered us having launch.  we joined with them. In the launch session i saw men ,women and children sat for special launch .  Everyone was in a jolly mod and enjoying the session.They eat using on  bannae's leafs as a dish ,and triditional dish made by cane. Men drinking homemade beer to celebrate Kumalang Festival .
After launch we saw girls were preparing for Danc with there colourful traditional dress and ornaments. And men were preparing there traditional bamboo made flute for playing in the festival. In the afternoon all members were getharing to a place where a cow was roped.
Villagers  came around the cow. Men started playing traditional bambo flutes and others musical instrument made by them, girls and childre were dancing. After half and hour a man killed the cow with a Spear. Men and girls loudly shouts, villagers observed the festival and enjoying .

It was not so easy to communicate with them. Because they don't understand Bengali language they have there own language, and they use it to communicate . I've communicate with them by the help of my Tribal friend Rangching Mru, who knew their language .


I just focus on the indeginiouse people who lives in remote area of Thanchi Upzla of  Bandarban hill distict . Those who fights everyday for foods , pure drinking water. In this modern era they are deprived of Education,Health care, and the basic needs of life.

I hope when people will see my images , they will know about the indeginious peoples lifestyle, culture and their hard struggle of life .


The best parts of my trips were, I came closer to them and capture there lifestyle .
The worst parts of my trips were I had to walk on hilly way  for two days to catch them and I had no foods to eat cause I couldn't eat their foods. I had to cook rice myself because of starvation .








Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.